WSCJTC Renewal Firearms Certificate Training for Armed Private Security/Private Investigators, and Bail Bond Recovery Agents
This is the 4hr Re-Certification Course needed to meet the Armed PS/PI/BBRA requirements as mandated by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission (WSCJTC).
- Classroom instruction (4hrs over 1-day) with written test,
- Weapons manipulation/skills evaluation and pistol/revolver qualification after classroom portion on first day
- Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission (WSCJTC) Curriculum
For successful course completion, students must:
- Pass the written state exam-(100% NEEDED TO PASS)
- Demonstrate safe and effective weapons manipulation/skills tests and drills-(PASS/FAIL)
- Obtain a passing score on the final range qualification practical exam-(294/420 POINTS TO PASS)
WSCJTC Firearms Certificate Add/Change Firearms Qualifications:
This qualification shoot is required to add or change a firearm that is used on duty.